Intro for something... Intro for something...

LEAF was nice

but without the music this would b a turd.

I think u should make..

My Review.. (in progress)

MM - Haunted MM - Haunted

FINISH

..it quickly!!

(this = v0.1)

Retarded Animal Babies 12 Retarded Animal Babies 12

Fucking fantastikating

Schweet, "They Live" parody. That's just so damn funney. You really on a roll there Dave with great subject matter. Can't fault it.

*keeps on fifenating daves stuffs*

Judge dredd soundboard Judge dredd soundboard

The whole soundboard

..fails inspection.

It's sound quality and design has been judged poor. Do better or die citizen.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

ahooye!!

Alex, privet.

that is an amazing effort. The characters are small, but the movement is flawless and true to form (looks and feels Russian).
The ambient sounds and scene make lost hours pass in blissful unawares. The attention to detail is phenominal. Again, the look and feel is perfectly grunge, and will make this a classic whether it stays 2D, or goes 3D at some stage. You've outdone yourself on this one, and you really deserve recognition for it. I don't normally say it but this is full-front-page material.

That said, i'm disappointed in fellow NGer who first rated this. When i saw it yesterday it's score was something like 3.7 - it was only by chance you scored daily feature (nothing to compete with). If this hadn't got daily feature i would of rioted in the streets! :)

Anyway, the score will rise and you'll be famous, and the evil world will keep spinning around the sun. We are priviledged on NG that we get to see such stuff exclusive for free.

Lastly, i'm working on 3D FPS code that's nearly ready for skinning and may kontakt u about it. Salute!

alexander-b responds:

Thanks man!! Good luck with the 3D!!

Lander Remake Lander Remake

alpha moon

bug'd out on lvl 2 (couldn't save the guy at first, then when i went and landed on the pad it didn't lvl up, just sat there) Not sure you're after this kind of feedback, but we luv lander clones, and this'll be a good'n when it's finished..